Marketing Design Specialist
Marketing Design Specialist is responsible for marketing products to the consumer or client. Develops campaigns, works with marketing team, and participates in launching and promoting the product.
The ideal candidate is knowledge about wine & spirits and on premise/grocer merchandises with demonstrable creative writing skills, strong interpersonal skills and organized. As a Marketing Design Specialist, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
- Define product vision with Marketing team
- Market product to certain clients and consumers.
- Help achieve objectives and revenue goals.
- Generate products and services from inception to commercialization to B2B customers and end consumers.
- Define products and programs, establish milestone and objectives.
- Development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct e-mail.
- Lead teams in developing and defining business requirements for retention products.
- Work with suppliers and regional marketing teams to deliver quality products.
- Ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan and ensure product arrives in accordance with launch dates.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Identify media outlets and customers for announcements, press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Develop and track budgets.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Knowledge of wine & spirits
- Hands on experience with MS Office, Abode Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and ability to learn and implement other digital design platforms
- Technical knowledge of web publishing
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels and social media
- Excellent written and editorial skills.
- Additional writing skills in French, Italian and/or Spanish would be a plus.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask. Good organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
About MISA Imports Inc.
- MISA Imports Inc. is a global wine and spirits supply chain provider headquartered in Dallas, TX. Founded in 1998, MISA pioneered the beverage industry with its transparent model, innovative solutions, and sourcing capabilities. Through its extensive US network and 5 US locations, MISA strives to always disrupt the industry with its leading best practices whilst keeping to its family like business values; honesty, integrity, and respect.