The compliance coordinator will help ensure completion of various required federal and state reporting and state label requests.
Candidates must be detail oriented the ability to gather and organize information, clerical record-keeping, computing skills, and interpersonal skills to collaborate with other departments within the company.
- File for state label approvals for routine states
- Update systems with approvals
- File state license renewals
- Assist with notification of TTB statuses
- Cross train in all aspects of federal and state approvals and monthly tax reporting
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with NetSuite’s system is a plus
- Experience and/or understanding of supply chain
- Experience in wine & spirits is a plus
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Able to work well with others
- Attentive to detail & accuracy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience
About MISA Imports Inc.
MISA Imports Inc. is a global wine and spirits supply chain provider headquartered in Dallas, TX. Founded in 1998, MISA pioneered the beverage industry with its transparent model, innovative solutions, and sourcing capabilities. Through its extensive US network and 5 US locations, MISA strives to always disrupt the industry with its leading best practices whilst keeping to its family like business values; honesty, integrity, and respect.