Data Management Specialist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for creating and updating vendors and customers in ERP to include supplier billing, shipping addresses, TABC license, FDA numbers, pricing and terms.
- Responsible for creating new items in company ERP and documenting changes to setup best practices.
- Act as a secondary auditor on all data tables to ensure data integrity.
- Provide input for the development of department specifications to support process improvements through changes in practice, standardization or IT automation.
- Assist in providing training on new applications to business areas and help create training materials as needed.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. ·
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred not required, equivalent work experience accepted.
- Previous experience in wine industry preferred.
- Ability to accurately enter data in a timely manner.
- Ability to work cooperatively, creatively and flexibly with co-workers.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with an attention to detail.
- Service-oriented mindset with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact professionally and effectively in a small office environment.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer programs, current technology, and office equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus