CDL Delivery Driver - Dallas, TX
About MISA Imports Inc.
MISA Imports Inc. is a global wine and spirits supply chain provider headquartered in Dallas, TX. Founded in 1998, MISA pioneered the beverage industry with its transparent model, innovative solutions, and sourcing capabilities. Through its extensive US network and 5 US locations, MISA strives to always disrupt the industry with its leading best practices whilst keeping to its family like business values; honesty, integrity, and respect.
Delivery Driver-CDL class A
Load, unload, and delivers supplies and materials to customers in an accurate and timely manner; efficiently and safely transports, sorts, and stocks materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Loads vehicle for delivery accurately and timely.
- Performs simple vehicle maintenance; cleaning interior of vehicle, checking lights, checking tires, filling fluids, scheduling routine maintenance to keep vehicles running properly.
- Observes all traffic laws and posted speed limits.
- Safely operate delivery vehicles from the company warehouse to customer premises.
- Abides by DOT hours of service rules and regulations for license type.
- Interacts with the customer in a professional manner.
- Verifies correct order with customer by comparing invoice to the order.
- Collects required signatures for payment, proof of delivery, and gives a receipt to the customer.
- Adjusts invoices noting errors/shortages and returns extra product to the warehouse.
- Returns all required documentation to appropriate company official.
- Observes no smoking in delivery vehicle.
- Maintains a neat, clean personal appearance.
- Must get all pertinent information if involved in an accident and inform appropriate company official.
- Ensures physical security of truck at all times.
- Unloads vehicle after completing delivery runs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Two to three years related experience or equivalent.
- Familiarity with delivery practices and handling methods.
- Must have a valid and clear commercial driver’s license.
- Forklift certified.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.