Come join the MISA family
True to our founder’s entrepreneurial spirit, we set the stage for success. MISA’s family is comprised of people with complementary skills. All share an entrepreneurial mindset and are leaders, visionaries and subject matter experts in wine and supply chain.
Through a collaborative working environment and unrivaled growth, we ensure our team remains agile and challenged, fulfilling their professional endeavors while contributing to our vision. Our employees receive competitive pay, a fun work environment that provides learning and growth opportunities and a secure work-life balance. Outside of work, we are committed to our employees and their families physical and emotional well-being, their overall economic well-being, their long-term financial security, their education and more.
Here is what to expect when you are part of the MISA family:
- Competitive & comprehensive Medical and Pharmacy plans
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flex Spending Account (FSA – Medical and Dependent Care)
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with a generous match
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Educational & Training Assistance
Our mission is to create and deliver value by exceeding customer and supplier expectations with exceptional wine & spirit selections and services. In order to ensure this mission is kept at our forefront, we are seeking talent like you!
Check out our current opportunities and be a part of the MISA family.