Inventory Control Coordinator
We are currently searching for an analytical customer focused Inventory Control Coordinator to join our growing organization. Reporting to the Director of Distribution, this position provides support in the administration, purchasing, tracking and monitoring of inventory.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels for distributors and a 3PL warehouse.
- Maintain regular sales communication and support with buyers and distributors to ensure steady and timely flow of product to stores.
- Serve as the liaison and communicator between customers and the distributors regarding new commitments.
- Resolve any issues quickly including out of stocks, delays, and mis-shipments.
- Work with buyers to secure new programs and expand MISA’s portfolio.
- Manage distributor maintenance including item set up, pricing, PO coordination, compliance and delivery to the destination.
- Strategize with logistics to reorganize and reroute shipments to meet program deadlines.
- Work closely with accounting to ensure all distributor bills are properly reconciled.
- Strategize with distributors to reduce margins where possible to ensure the best prices.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in Wine & Spirits preferred
- Extremely competitive Health Plan
- 401K with a generous match
- Substantial PTO
- STD – employer paid
- LTD – employer paid
- Employee Life Insurance